First 100 Words board book by Roger Priddy contains the first 100 essential words to read for your young one in addition to its beautiful illustrated pictures to look at and talk about. The beautiful illustrations are colorful and large to attract and keep the attention of your little one.
The board book is ideal for any parent with a young child from 1 to 3 years. It features 100 everyday words common among young children learning to speak. This book is a great picture dictionary that you can use to help your young child to learn essential words and things. The beautiful pictures make the book great for talking with your young child about everyday things that they see around them.
The First 100 Words board book has a simple design in a sturdy board book format. The pages of the book are hard, which helps your child to turn them while reading together with you. The 100 essential words together with the beautiful and large color photographs will help your little one to learn and build his or her vocabulary.
Book publication details:
- St. Martin’s Press
- Priddy Books
- May 2011
- Board Book
- ISBN: 9780312510787
- ISBN10: 0312510780
- 6 1/8 x 4 7/8 inches
- 26 pages
- Full-color photographs throughout
- Age Range: 1 to 3 years
Using the First 100 Words board book, you are assured:
- Your little one will have 100 simple words to read and learn
- Your child will learn various essential first words
- A board book that contains large and colorful pictures to look at and talk about
- Color photographs that will keep your child interested in learning words and things
- A book that is ideal for young children age 1 to 3 years
First 100 Words board book is the book you should get to help your little one as he or she begins the journey of learning words and vocabulary development.